Thursday 1 September 2016

SUPER EAGLES COACH OPENS DOOR FOR ENYEAMA'S RETURN

Enyeama
Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr, has refused to rule out the possibility of goalie Vincent Enyeama's return to the national team/

Speaking ahead of Saturday's AFCON qualifier encounter against Tanzania in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, the gaffer disclosed that he has spoken with Enyeama since his appointment. 


He said: “I asked about Enyeama when I signed because I know his qualities.
“I also spoke with the goalkeepers’ coach Alloy Agu and he spoke highly of him. I’ve called and spoken with Enyeama since my resumption but nothing is settled yet. I will see him after the Tanzania game because I saw him play in France and he’s the kind of player we need to help us move forward.”


Vincent Enyeama decided to quit the national team after falling out with erstwhile coach, Sunday Oliseh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

youtube